Wednesday 20 November 2013

Livingroom update with Curtains

Well about a year ago we starting to update our house. We added new flooring, painted the house, changed the countertop and got new furniture. We have actually lived in this house for about 8 year which consisted of little boys running around and destroying things.  We didn't really have a pretty adult space but instead a boy infested, lego stepping and baby spit up kind of a space.  



 I did at one point have curtains up but after about a week my lovely children had pulled them down. 


With the boys getting old enough to trust (or at least I hope) it was finally time to add some curtains.  It really changes the feel of the house.  I found this fantastic fabric on Etsy and while I am not a professional sewer I found the curtains fairly easy to make.  I am hoping soon I can show you some of my other projects in this makeover but we might have to wait until after Christmas to do it. 




1 comment:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

The curtains have a very happy look to them. Great job!

Boys can be harder on things, but it was good of you to let them be boys and make tents or whatever else they were imagining.