Friday 15 November 2013

From Past To Present Coffee Table Transformation

I love this table because it is such a unique piece with fantastic features.  It just isn't something that they make anymore.  So when my mother in-law found me this table I was so excited.  Although the original color just wasn't that attractive. 




What I like about this piece is that it has the folding sides so you can extend it for more space. 


 I decided to do the two tones to give it a little more character and then gave it a little shabby chic look.  


I don't know about the rest of you but I have been itching to decorate for Christmas but have a rule that it shouldn't be done until the first of December.  How early do you decorate?



6 comments:

Selene @ Restoration Beauty said...

Very cool makeover!! I love the two colors..especially that gorgeous blue!!
Found you on Suburbs Mama link party ;)

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

How cute! I like how it extends too!

Well, I like to wait until the day after Thanksgiving, but this year it is late.

In the meantime, my daughter would not quit asking to put the decorations up. The tree went up yesterday and the stable tonight. We might finish this weekend.

Creative Raisins said...

Test

Creative Raisins said...

Test

Creative Raisins said...

Test

Shelly said...

Love this! I like the color choices!! Thanks for sharing on DIY Sunday Showcase!!

Shelly
minettesmaze.blogspot.com