Monday 15 July 2013

Teal Refinished Dresser

Oh I was so excited to refinish this little beauty.  Not only was it a cute little dresser with a great shape but I also love the hardware that it came with.  



When I picked it up it was clear that it was well loved and they guy I got it from said he had it since he was a kid so it has been around for a few years. 


With a fresh coat of paint on the dresser and the drawer pulls she has been brought back to life and has found a new home to be used for many more years. 


 Summer here is in full swing and I am loving that my kids are sleeping in like every mom loves in the summer time.  My sister is getting married this upcoming weekend so I am excited to see the finished product.  Also keep your eyes opened for my next cake project. 




3 comments:

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Love the color!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, you did a great job on this dresser. Wow I really like the colour.

Gretchen said...

Very nice! love the color, and it's great the way you painted the hardware to update it a bit instead of replacing it :)