Monday 20 February 2012

Feature & A great Family Day Long Weekend

Thank you so much to Giggles Glitz and Glam for featuring my Vintage Inspired Credenza




What a great weekend it was, here in Alberta it was Family Day Long weekend.  We did lots of skating this weekend. 
Chase even discovered that he didn't need to use the skate support anymore. 

Keegan & Makai


Me & Makai

Keegan

Chase

Makai
It was also my birthday this weekend and my girlfriends planned a girls dinner and movie night.  So good to get out with my girls.  We went out for a nice dinner and went to watch "The Vow".  

I also was able to get some more of my bedroom done this weekend.          
I have been finding it hard to do it because of all the furniture in there and the fact that I am a night time worker and since my husband actually wants to sleep that doesn't work, lol.  Hopefully I will have pictures soon to share with you. 

Hope everyone had a great weekend as well.  



No comments: