Tuesday 27 December 2011

More Family Blocks

Is everyone done with all their Christmas Celebrations?  We have a total of 4 so we still have one more to go, I just don't know if I can bring myself to do one more turkey dinner.  
So far we have had some great times with family and the kids were more than spoiled this year.  A couple more days of family time with Grandpa and Uncle and then it is time to clean up the decorations and organize for the new year. 

Before Christmas I made these for a gift but couldn't share them before she opened the present.  I love the colors we used in these and I believe the recipient did too.










2 comments:

Libby said...

Very cute! I love the colors too!

Carmella said...

love the colors...and because I know how beautiful these blocks are in person, I can only imagine that she loved hers as much as I love mine!! (thank you again for my sweet surprise!)
And 4 Chirstmas celebrations?? wow!! lots of fun I am sure!