Thursday 15 September 2011

Fall Wreath

It's my favorite time of year

And that means it is time to bring out the fabulous fall decor with all its pretty colors.  


I was loving all the ideas of a square or rectangular wreath that I have been seeing.  I took a 1x2 stick and cut it into a frame and then gave it a couple coats of paint.  


I love to use vinyl so added this vinyl Greetings in white



I used this raffia to wrap around the entire boarder of the frame and used a hot glue gun to attach the pieces on the back


I finished it off by adding some sprigs, little pumpkins and a acorn



I cannot wait to add some more fall decor to the house. 

What do you all have planned for your fall decor.

4 comments:

Carmella said...

So pretty! I'm going to feature this Fall fabulousness on my blog tomorrow :)

Janet said...

What a great idea! I love how you embellished it, perfect for fall. :)

karanmi said...

Wow I love it. Just simple but really makes a statement. Love that type of project.

Karan

Unknown said...

I love the look of the rectangle in the rectangle window! Thanks for this sharing this at last Monday's "What In The Gunny Sack?" link party!