Saturday 24 September 2011

Birch Log Ornament

Okay so for those that don't know me I am one of those people who has Christmas on the brain all year round.  I am a believer that you can never get your Christmas shopping done to early or be thinking of great Christmas decorating ideas in advance.  I believe that each child should have their own tree to decorate and show their own style.  

I Just Love Christmas

Ever since my oldest son was born I mad it a point to buy a new ornament every year but a few years ago I found this fantastic company Sassy Possum and they are right here in my hometown.  They create these custom Birch Log Ornaments. 


All you have to do is email them a picture and they create these images carved into a birch log, I love them so much I keep them out all year round and replace them with the new ones.  I just think this is such a great keepsake to have and I wanted to share it with you. 

No comments: