Sunday 19 June 2011

Happy Fathers Day

A little Tribute to the two most important men in my life.  My dad who has always been there for me no questions asked.  He is crazy and willing to try anything.  Loves his kids and his grandkids and cherishes every moment that is spent with his family.  His favorite saying is "It's five o'clock somewhere right"

At his 60th Birthday Celebration that was a 50's theme.  My mom made him this outfit.




Loves his grandchildren and loves to play and make them happy
 Also my husband the man who works so hard to provide for his family so I have the opportunity to stay home and raise our children.  He is always there to make everyone laugh or be a shoulder to cry on.  He is our children's and my hero. 


This was taken at a 50's themed Birthday


I truly can say that I have been blessed with some pretty good men in my life.  So Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there. 

No comments: